Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rad is RAD!


With no formal training in fashion, Jordanian- born Rad Hourani started out as a stylist in Montreal. In 2007, after 2 years of residing in Paris, he started his namesake label. Rad is not influenced by trends nor dictated by seasons and cites 'gender-agnosticism' as his main design dogma. His clothes are androgynous, versatile and mostly in shades of  black and grey.


F/W 2010

'I’m not very influenced by a country, or a nationality or a race or whatever it is. I’m interested in a world that has no limits, no nationality, no country, no division, and I think we’re all one of the same thing'.

His clothes can be worn as separates or layered with other fashion pieces. Check out Rad here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girl!! I just write you on facebook, hehe!!
    This guy has a lot talent I love all his clothes!
    CONGRANTS Rad!*

    ...1KisS!*

    ReplyDelete